- Category: Software Development
Safety Research Corporation of America (SRCA) has developed the Checklist Compiler Program (CCP), a developmental tool allowing the user to construct an unlimited number of interactive checklists or assessments of almost any subject. The CCP application allows a user to develop and then distribute customized checklists, unique to any given subject. Once a checklist is developed, it becomes an executable software program. Attributes include:
- Each checklist can have up to 12 sections with 6 sub-sections.
- Scoring can be tailored in each section independently using either “Yes-No” responses or scaled answers, such as 1 being Poor and 5 being Exceptional.
- Questions can be identified as critical to a passing assessment.
- Questions can be linked to references.
- Custom or user-identified graphics can be imported at every stage.
Interactive Checklist Functionality:
- User friendly and intuitive interface
- Allows for entry of inspector(s), organizational information and related points of contact
- Checklist can be executed on an iPad, laptop or desktop computer
- Checklists can be divided between several inspectors; each being assigned various sections or parts to be combined later
- Scores can be viewed and exported into graphs
- Remarks can be added
- Scoring is tabulated automatically. It can be viewed at any time to review progress and as part of the completed assessment.
- Checklists can be printed blank or when completed to include the findings, recommendations, and score pages
- The program automatically develops the PowerPoint Presentation for the outbriefing